Thursday, December 2, 2010

We Have Moved!!

Yeah!!! We didn't move far, but we did! We are still in the same ward, just across Signal Butte, in another school boundary. The kids will start attending the new school fall of next year.
I LOVE this house! There is room to BREATH! I can stand in the middle of any room and not hit a wall!
There is a pool in the backyard, with room for grass still! The grass will have to wait, right now, we just have dirt!
I will email all of you the new address.(I don't think I have every one's correct email, so if you don't get one, email me!)
The kids each have their own rooms and are loving it! There has been a lot less fighting, although having stairs is taking some getting used to! The kids love to "chase" each other on the stairs! No casualties yet, unless you count me tripping while running up them today! Don't worry, I wasn't hurt, I actually laughed at myself!
For those who know her, my little sister Debbie had her twins Saturday. She came home Wednesday and they are all doing well. It was a C-Section because both of the girls were breach. I can completely understand her pain! They now have 5 girls! The oldest is 6! They are brave!!!!
Well, I better go corral these kids- its getting to be my favorite time of day- BEDTIME!!!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

i want to see pics of the new house.

Our Little Corner Of Heaven said...

I want to see pics too!!! Congrats on the new house and congrats to Debbie too! It's so hard to believe that she has 5 kids!! The last time I saw her, she was still in high school!!! Love you Pokey!