Friday, October 8, 2010

hello again!

So I remembered a majoy event that I forgot to mention!
In June Chad and I celebrated 11 years of marriage! It has been great! Maybe not all roses, but we have 3 wonderful kids to show for it and are very happy!
Also, in August when we were in California for the reunion, we spent a great day at Disneyland with the kids. It was so much fun! Caleb only got misplaced once or twice. Never for very long! Everyone got along good for the most part. We were all very tired and hungry when we left! So on our way home, we found a McDonalds and had dinner in the car.
Unfortunlately, we forgot our camera on this trip. May have been a good thing- the battery cage in cracked and pops open all the time- it is now help together with tape! But we did buy a disposable camera. I guess I should drop that off today(2 months later!) to get developed! I will have some pics soon I hope!

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

YEA! It is great to see the up-dates. I have checked-in every now and then knowing that one day would post the latest happenings. You all sound like you have had a busy year- and a baptism - congratulations.
Sai will be having his baptism in December. I can't believe that is coming so soon.

Let the blessings continue to fall upon your family.