Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Halloween




I just realized that I never took the pictures from Halloween off of the camera. OOPS! I think I may be just a little behind in a few departments!! Oh, well, better late than never! We loved having Grandma Sandy and Grandpa John come and join us. It was even more fun going to Scottsdale to their Tri-ward Trunk or treat! Although we were a little sick of Chili and hot dogs by then! Sorry for the sideways photo! I couldn't figure out how to change it! I think I need a nap- no wait, I forgot, I have to go wrap presents!

1 comment:

Our Little Corner Of Heaven said...

Jody,

I just wanted to follow up with you and check to see if you had gotten my email with my updated info? Also I wanted to make sure you got our Christmas card? Hope you are enjoying your new home!

~D~