Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pictures of the new house!





I finally found the camera! I took a few pictures of the downstairs. then the challenge was to find the cord to upload pictures to the computer! It took me a while but I found it! So here are some pic's of the house. Please ignore the mess in the kitchen! I was in the middle of making dinner!!!
The 1st pic is of the living room/dining room. Right now it is the bookshelf and computer room! the 2nd is the pool. the 3rd is of the family room. The 4th pic is of the kitchen(obviously!) I will take pics of the upstairs when I can and post them also. You are all welcome to come for a visit and see for yourselves!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

nice love the pool.

Our Little Corner Of Heaven said...

Congrats! It looks like a beautiful home! Can't wait to see more pictures of the inside and out! :)