Friday, December 3, 2010

Whistle while you work

I have been working on house stuff all morning and I couldn't figure out why it seemed to be going so slow! There was NO Music! I love music and almost always have it playing in the house when I am alone or when I am cleaning! Its time to pull out the ear plugs and get listening! If you are close by and hear me- sorry!:o)
I have to admit, I am proud of myself! I fixed 2 towel racks, changed out the other and fixed the toilet paper holders!
Time to fold laundry, figure where to hang some pictures, and hang up my jewelry hooks!
The Wier house is empty. I was over there last night cleaning it and getting all of the things we had left. Its amazing how time can change perception! When we first moved into the house, it seemed so big! But after adding two more kids, space was all gone! My pantry was kept in each bedrooms closet and in the linen closet too! It was exercise just to make dinner every night! It was hilarious! But it was organized chaos at least! I could tell you where almost everything was!

1 comment:

Our Little Corner Of Heaven said...

What the heck?? You moved?!!! I just mailed your Christmas card! Well I am happy for you Jody! <3 ya!