Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Painting We Will Go...

We spent Conference Saturday painting our bedroom. For my birthday, Chad gave me a bunch of paint samples and a certificate that said, choose your color and we will paint the bedroom and bathroom. I have been wanting to do this for a few years, and just never did. So I went to Home Depot and chose a ton of different samples, took them home and narrowed it down to one. I LOVE IT! We didn't get to the bathroom, but that I could probably do in a day(if the kids were not around!) We will do that another day, but at least I already have the paint! We took a bunch of pictures and videos of the kids painting and Chad made it into a mini movie. Take a look at how we spent the weekend!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a cute video! That will be something your kids will remember forever!

Heather said...

how fun... I doooo love the color! Did your new camera come w/ the software for the video? Its great! I'll see you soon in at home!

Karen said...

are you going to showa defore & after shot?

jonesfam5 said...

I don't think we took a before shot- But the walls were all white and dirty! With scuff marks all over! Plain Plain Plain Jane! (soooo not Jody!!)